From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] on
behalf of Dan [daniel.b.pritch...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 10:29 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Data migration from 7.6.0 server to 7.6.4 server

Is there documentation out there that shows the order to which we
should migrate our data over.  We have built a new server and want to
push all of our production data over so that we can roll it over.   I
have looked but cannot seem to find an order to which we should
migrate.  We are using Remedy Migrator to do the push.  I would use
RRRChive from Misi but we cannot put additional software on our
systems.