What version of the Oracle Client do you have on your app servers?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sanford, Claire
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 5:17 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ITSM 7.6.4 patch 1 Oracle Error on search

Has anyone had this error happen to them before?  If so, what did you do
to resolve it?  My DBA doesn't know and the BMC tech people I have asked
so far tell me it is an Oracle issue and MY DBA needs to fix it.  This
happens when I click on something in a console to open it.

ORA-03127 no new operations allowed until the active operation ends

Cause: An attempt was made to execute a new operation before the active
non-blocking operation completed or a new operation was attempted before
all the pieces of a column were inserted or fetched.

Action: Execute the new operation after the non-blocking operation
completes.

If piecewise binds/defines were done, execute the new operation after
all the pieces have been inserted or fetched.

ITSM 7.6.4
Oracle 11r2  (or is it 11g2)

Claire "I can't take much more of this" Sanford

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc.
proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to
copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
e-mail and any printout.