From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ramagiri, Ravi Chandra
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 12:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: caught exception :Unable to get value of the property 'mObj'

**
Hi ,

I am keep on getting this error message whenever I tried to access the remedy
using IE . Please find the attached screenshot for your reference.

Now this message is keep on appearing when I am  trying to create a new
incident also .

[cid:image001.png@01CCB677.F9094700]

Please any work around for this error.

Thanks and Regards

RAVI CHANDRA R | Sr.BMC Remedy Administrator
DLF - SEZ, Block 5, 4th Floor, Manapakkam,Chennai - 600 089 | INDIA
ravi.chandra.ramag...@logica.com | www.logica.com
<http://www.logica.com/>Logica Pvt Ltd, registered in India (registered number
U30007KA1998PTC023830)
Registered Office: 124-125, Divyasree Technopolis, Off Airport Road, Bangalore
- 560 037
[cid:image002.gif@01CCB677.F9094700]<http://www.logica.com/>

Think green - keep it on the screen. This e-mail and any attachment is for
authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary
material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It
should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If
you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and
any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.