From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Bennett, Craig
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 8:23 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: 5 year server sizing

We are currently running ARS7.1 with older Change & Asset applications on two
servers (Windows 2003 32bit, Dell 2950 Dual Xeon 3Ghz, 4GB RAM) We are planning
on installing 7.6.04 with ITSM and CMDB.
I have requested a memory upgrade - but to do that we need an OS upgrade.
Server group wants sizing recommendations for processor power - what will be
enough for a 5 year life cycle on the server? We are planning on increasing the
RAM to 8GB now

Thanks
Craig

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain proprietary and
privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply