>From the Data Load Console I am trying to "Convert CSV Files" for the
>foundation data. Even the example data files generated by BMC generated run
>time errors, read-only errors and all shorts of things.

Have anyone been able to use the Data Management Load Tool 7.604p2? I am asking
about the convert to CSV functionality. Convert the data manually into CSV and
import work fine. It is just excel sheet converting ting that got my laptop to
spin....

On the client I am running Windows 7, 64 bits, MS Excel 2007.

~
Terje