How about making them click a button to see the adjusted hours?

Thanks!

Lisa

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 11:13 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Trigger workflow on integer spinner

Hi,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to trigger workflow on a numeric spinner
change...

You can either set a time-based active link that polls the value, but this is
probable not the best solution.

The other thing to do would be to put a [+] button and a [-] button on the
form, and have the user click on these buttons instead.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):