You have to set that specific SRD to "Offline" and go to the Entitlements
tab to see how the entitlement is configured. You would then need to add
the other company in. If they used exclusion groups or you want to mess
with the entitlements themselves, you would need to go into the App Admin
Console, Custom tab, Service Request Management, and then go to Entitlement
management section.