We saw excessive growth of aruser.log growth when using AIE.  We had
multiple AIE instances that were always authenticating just to check for
changes, jobs to run, etc (yes we know the interval is configurable). And
then when jobs were running the login and logout activity was through the
roof.  We turned off User logging in this environment because there was
just too much noise in the file.  I have not checked if AI does the same
thing.

Jason