Hi Bola,
The table in the AR meta data that links container objects to their
contents is probably corrupt. Usually it is an active link guide at fault.
Identify the offending active link guide(s) and then delete/reimport. You
may not be able to export with this error so hopefully you have a backup
some where, or you can create the guide again easily.

Rod Harris