Phil, Jason, Jose, all,

This 1-hour monthly WebEx will indeed enable convo between you and experts.

It doesn't prevent online conversations that happen almost 24x7, it enables
live+interactive demos/explanations (from R&D and/or you).

We sure want to post the recordings.

There are many people to credit for this initiative, you'll meet them during
these meetings.

Can't wait for the first session. Looking forward to interacting with you
(before F2Fing for WWRUG12),

~ Matt Laurenceau
Senior Community Ambassador, BMC Communities
matthieu_laurenc...@bmc.com
Follow me @Matt_L
Skype: matt.laurenceau