Just wondering - what if your group is at the beginning?

Or - at the end….

$GROUPS$ like "%;1000000140;%"

I think the above query assumes your group is in the middle of a group list?

So - you would have to do something like:

$GROUPS$ like "%;1000000140;%" OR $GROUPS$ like "1000000140;%" OR $GROUPS$
like "%;1000000140"

I am not positive -- just mentioning…

I did do something similar to this recently - and I did have to consider
the case I mentioned.

-John

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 8:10 PM, gok's <gmedise...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have fixed this now all the values are showing up. What i did was like
> this
> i have give as Jose said $GROUPS$ like "%;1000000140;%"
> and also gave the $GROUPS$ like "%;1000000140;%" in menus.
> it is working showing all the values.
>
> gok's wrote:
> >
> > Environment ARServer 7.5 patch 4
> > DB:2005 SQL
> >
> > I have created a simple active link for certain group like "XYZ" changes
> > search menu values to read/write only
> > A.l > Display
> > Qualification:$GROUPS$ like "XYZ"
> > IfAction:Change Field
> > Read/Write mode
> >
> > it is working for the group but in the search menu there are no values
> are
> > showing up . The user's who are in this group are not "Adminstrators"
> > they are  having Infra Change Manager,Task Manager,....application level
> > permissions like that .
> >
> > can any one guide me am I missing any thing.
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> --

*John Sundberg*
Kinetic Data, Inc.
"Your Business. Your Process."
*Recipient of:
**WWRUG10 Best Customer Service/Support Award*
*WWRUG09 Innovator of the Year Award*
*
*
651-556-0930 I john.sundb...@kineticdata.com