If you are using different hostnames, why use a load balancer?  If you want
to use different hostnames and the load balancer (for redundancy), you can
create two VIP's, one for each hostname, then set up the nodes in the VIP
appropriately,  as one active/primary, and the other for redundancy.

For example:
VIPa nodes: server1 (primary), server2 (failover)
VIPb nodes: server2 (primary), server1 (failover)

Just set up the redirection so that all traffic goes to the primary except
in the event of a failure, and set up the monitoring so that it can check
the up/down status of each node.

If you are instead talking about the context path (e.g.,
server.com/arsys/forms/server/formA versus
server.com/arsys/forms/server/formB), you can set up your proxy software to
redirect to the appropriate Tomcat instance.

Are you using anything in front of Tomcat (i.e., mod_proxy, mod_proxy_ajp,
mod_jk, etc.)?

Axton Grams