I do not remember specific examples, but I do recall codes where one or more files from the bin folder were called using relative paths in the code. If it wasn't for that, it would have found the files using classpath or path. I did get around by copying files where they were expected, but that’s not a clean..

Joe

-----Original Message----- From: Axton Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 3:37 PM Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Just wondering....

Can you cite any specific examples?  I would imagine that so long as
the classpath and library paths are set properly, things will work.  I
don't forsee the locations of the JVM libraries changing in a way that
would break this.

Disclaimer: I don't/won't use Windows as a server OS.

Axton Grams