From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Frank Caruso
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 08:59
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Column Sort on Vendor Form

ARS 7.6.04 sp2
Oracle / Redhat

Created a vendor form using the ARDBC LDAP connection with about 30 fields. The
form opens correctly (User Tool and Midtier) and I can run queries against it.
I can also click on a results list column heading and sort the results.
However, when I try and sort on a column where one of the result records has no
value (NULL, empty string) value for the field being sorted the plugin crashes
and I get this error:

Cannot establish a network connection to the AR System Plug-In server :
abcd-123 ARSYS.ARDBC.LDAP : RPC: Miscellaneous tli error - System error
(Connection refused) (ARERR 8760)

Anyone else seen this issue?

Thank you

Frank Caruso