It is for impact analysis.  Only relationships can be used for this therefor
the person who may be impacted has to be related to a CI that may be
impacted.  This cannot be done through associations.

I have seen inconsistencies and errors in the workflow to generate the
Person CI in 7.6 (not checked in 7.6.03, 04) where some Person CIs were
doubled or not there.

Cheers

Ben

Ben Chernys
Senior Software Architect

Canada / Deutschland / Germany
Mobile:      +49 171 380 2329    GMT + 1 + [ DST ]
Email:        <mailto:Ben.Chernys_AT_softwaretoolhouse.com>
Ben.Chernys_AT_softwaretoolhouse.com

Web:          <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> www.softwaretoolhouse.com

Check out Software Tool House's freebies for an ITSM 7.6.04 Forms and Fields
spreadsheet.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate
your imports, migrations, in no time at all, without programming,
without staging forms, without merge workflow.
 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/