Hi,

You can use the Data Wizard Tool for the same.

Dhananjay

From: lars.j.pettersson [via ARS (Action Request System)]
[mailto:ml-node+s1093659n7455198...@n2.nabble.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:51 AM
To: Dhananjay Deshpande
Subject: Change a Support Group Structure, ITSM

**
Hi, suppose that we have this entry in form Support Group

Support Company: xxx
Support Organization: yyy
Support Group Name: zzz

There are Team Members, Templates, Problems, Incidents, Changes, Auto-routing
and more.

Now, Support Group Name zzz has to be moved to Support Organization 'aaa'.

How do you perform this action?

I have got the information that a new Group entry has to be created, all team
members manually moved, all templates handled manually, and all other forms too
where xxx/yyy/zzz exist. 'The Data Wizard are not working on Unix and shall not
be used' have I heard. To make this operation manually takes a lot of time,
there must be a better way?

Thanks,

Lars