From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Michael Latham
Sent: April 12, 2012 3:16 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RE-POST DUE TO FORMAT ERRORS: ARSFAQ! ARSFAQ! - Stackoverflow(ish)
clone for Remedy Q&A - BETA

I have re-posted this because the html version didn't seem to format correctly
and it may have been a chore for most to read the content-it was for me.

Hello Fellow ARServants(?):

I know, I know why do we need yet another Remedy Q&A site, right?  Well I could
answer that in various ways but either way it goes it will be my opinion so I
won't answer it.  I will let you answer that questions for yourself.  Who do
you trust more than yourself?  Exactly!  Take a dive and find the bugs-just
don't eat them.  I don't know what that means so I digress.  Please feel free
to visit arsfaq.com and play around until you break something.  Upfront here
are the things I have not enabled:

   1. Facebook Integration! - You ask why not, I ask WHY?  If it is totally
      necessary that it be enabled I will go ahead and do so, for now we
      are in beta and I just don't see the point of it at the moment.
      Doesn't Facebook know enough about you already?  I kid, I kid.
   2. Twitter Integration! - You ask why not, I say SEE item 1 in this
      list.
   3. I think MyOpenID works - I don't know for sure because everything
      works for the admin - I need the user to tell me the truth.  Yes, I
      can handle the truth!  Get it? No? Okay, never mind.

I am doing this as a pilot so if the feedback, responses, and/or criticisms are
minimal I will have to cancel the show, err, I mean site.  Have a go and tell
me what you think.  I can be reached at mlat...@arsfaq.com if you need to shout
at me, curse me, or give me accolades.  I prefer the latter.

Have a beneficial life but for now just work on having a beneficial today!

Yes I know it can be pronounced either mistakenly or on purpose as "ARSE"-FAQ!
Enough already! :D