From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Howard Richter
Sent: 14 April 2012 02:36
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OT: Howard Richter's is having a kidney Transplant on the April the
17th

All,

I apologies for posting something to this list that is not Remedy related. It
was the only way that I could think of to contact all of the people I have
worked with in the world of Remedy.

I know that in my 16 years of working with the AR system, I have crossed paths
with a number of the members of this great list and I just wanted to let that
at 8:30am the 17th my 23 year old son will be donating his kidney to me.

He graduated from college in December (with a degree in IT security) he has put
his life on hold and spent his time helping my wife and I as we struggle with
the loss of my kidney functions (due to some RA meds I was on in the 90s). We
do dialysis at home, so I can work fulltime and he sees my struggles every day.

I know that we all think our children are unique and will always do the right
thing, but Andrew is the example of that.  How many of us would in truth change
our lives forever for someone else? He is doing this with humor and a desire to
get his old man (me) off of that darn dialysis machine. Words cannot describe
how proud I am of him. In a lot of ways he has set the tone on how my wife’s
and I should handle this challenge we are going through.

So if you have a minute on the morning of the 17th, think a good thought for me
and my son.

Take care and keep well,

Howard

Sent from Howard's iPad 2a