From:         Jose Huerta <jose.hue...@sm2baleares.es>
Sender:       "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Date:         Thu, 26 Apr 2012 22:20:56
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: Count of records

I know you can't customize nor access the DB. I see no solution to your
case.

But I can provide you some solutions, customizing or accessing the database.

All of this is for Oracle.

1.- Run an SQL sentence:

SELECT A.SCHEMAID, A.NAME, A.NEXTID, T.NUM_ROWS FROM ARSCHEMA A JOIN
user_tables T ON ( ('T' ||TRIM(TO_CHAR(A.SCHEMAID))) = T.TABLE_NAME)

Provides you the next ID and number of requests at each regular form.

2.- Create a view using the previous SQL and map it to a View Form.

3.- Create a view form mapping the user_tables table. Then create a join
view between this form and the AR System metadata:arschema form, with the
join qualification like the provided one.

Regards,

Jose Huerta
http://theremedyforit.com/