Sorry - I meant, 'Cross Reference blank password' is set

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Martin D'Souza" <jdso...@shyle.net>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2012 1:42:59 PM
Subject: Re: Midtier Question

That means your authentication is obviously at the AR Server level.. You are
not using any external directories to authenticate against (LDAP)..

Your User form contains username with non null passwords.. if you have users
with null passwords, it basically means they do not have a password set.

If you had external authentication set (which is not your case), then the
users that do not have passwords set in the User form would authenticate
against that external directory source and only the users with non null
passwords in the user form would authenticate internally within the AR
System..

Joe