From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Guillaume Rheault
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 7:39 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Relationships not showing for custom fields in overlaid forms

**
All,

So yes I can confirm that AFTER the Record Object Relationships is enabled,
creating workflow for custom fields in overlaid forms will indeed record the
relationships properly.

So the bug is in the initial scan for relationships as Dr. Strauss suggested.

Therefore.... don't turn off that dang Record Object Relationships, or you'll
lose the relationships!

thanks all Guillaume