Joe,

People Permission Groups contains data NOT held in the User table (or anywhere
else).  Remember that you can have many equal permissions and people based on
the other data in the record.  See the structure of the table and see some of
the records you do have.

A push to People Permission Groups requires a value be pushed to a DO field to
initiate the workflow to synchronise the User permissions groups value.  This
is more likely your situation.  The fix is simply to add that to the push
fields action.

z1D Action                         = START

Are you sure that you are missing the rows in this table and not the reverse?
Generating missing rows in this table is non-trivial because of the missing
data.  Correcting the User Group Permissions based on the data in People
Permission Groups is more realistic through still non-trivial without a
Meta-Update script (available).

Cheers

Ben Chernys
Senior Software Architect

Canada / Deutschland
Mobile:      +49 171 380 2329    GMT + 1 + [ DST ]
Email:        <mailto:Ben.Chernys_AT_softwaretoolhouse.com>
Ben.Chernys_AT_softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:          <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> www.softwaretoolhouse.com

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor and out Freebies

Section for an ITSM 7.6.04 Forms and Fields spreadsheet.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate
your imports, migrations, in no time at all, without programming,
without staging forms, without merge workflow.
 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/

www.softwaretoolhouse.com