From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Lotz, David
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 1:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SRM Console and hiding buttons

**
Hello,

I have a question about SRM 7.6.00. We are running a 7.5.00 environment with
SRM 7.6.00 and are trying to disable or hide the buttons "Add to Cart" and
"Request Now" in SRM. Realizing that it would be a pretty much all or nothing
sort of thing has anyone ever done this? Clearly it isn't as easy as disabling
a button on an AR form because of how Data Visualization fields work. Also,
everything that I have been able to find so far indicates that it isn't
something BMC wants you to do.

David Lotz
Fifth Third Bank
Enterprise Solutions-Enterprise Applications
Remedy Application Team
email: david.l...@53.com <blocked::mailto:david.l...@53.com>
P:513.534.3371
F:513.534.3421
MD:1090W2

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this
e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the
intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender
that the
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer
system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.