Find the form in the user tool;
enter a query to delete  (ie perm = xx and (person =a or person=b ...)) ;
delete.

The workflow on the form should fix up the User record's Permission Groups
without any DO field being set.

It's a 5-minute Meta-Update script if you have a list of those people in any
format at all :)

Cheers
Ben Chernys
Senior Software Architect

Canada / Deutschland
Mobile:      +49 171 380 2329    GMT + 1 + [ DST ]
Email:       Ben.Chernys_AT_softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:         www.softwaretoolhouse.com

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor and out Freebies
Section for an ITSM 7.6.04 Forms and Fields spreadsheet.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate
your imports, migrations, in no time at all, without programming,
without staging forms, without merge workflow.
http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/

www.softwaretoolhouse.com