From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 12:42 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: System Center 2012 Service Manager question

I can't speak for all situations, but in my experience the vast majority of
situations where the tool is switched, it is almost never over functionality
and it's rarely due to the costs.  Generally these types of changes occur due
to organizational changes or desired organizational changes.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer