I can't find it now but I recall reading that you can only run escalations on
one server in the group at least on ARS 6.3. That would explain why you can't
select and worth checking.

Mark

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of ravi rai
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: arerror 3324 Escalation problem Quick Question?

**
take the server out of server group thans modify setting
Server Setting-->Configuration: checkbox Server Group member**  needs restart

Ravi

________________________________
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 14:36:44 -0400
From: remedy...@gmail.com<mailto:remedy...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG<mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

** ENV: 7.6.04 SP2  (server group)  (2 servers)   solaris / oracle

Cannot select button Disable Escalation in the Administration Configuration
menu without error
arerror 3324 = the configuration setting is not allowed when the server is a
member of a sever group

so how do you turn on escalations, if you cannot select it..  (I am sure it is
obvious)

--
Patrick Zandi
_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.