Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 12:08:03 -0700
From: cpg...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Apache Tomcat not starting from services
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
The most common cause is that the port is being used
Check to see that the port Tomcat uses is being used by another application.

On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 11:48:44 AM UTC-5, Batwe, Saurabh [ITSUS Non-J&J]
We are facing a issue on the web server – win 2008 R2, where we have installed
Remedy Midtier V7.6.04.
It required Tomcat but the same cannot be started from the services. We are
able to start it using the Startup batch file.

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh Batwe

_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"__attend WWRUG12
www.wwrug.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_