From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Nancy Tietz
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:36 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 7.6.04 - Generic Categorization

ARUtilities is not expensive at all!
I have used their SQL and it is very helpful.
Or, depending on which database (Oracle, DB2, MS Sql Server...) the
product is on, perhaps you could use your Db tool.
For example for Oracle, use the SQL Developer.

There is also a quick way to update fields via the BMC Remedy Client tool,
and the Work View of your Form.
You would have to test out which fields are the ones that truly need to be
updated... to get the result you want.
Best wishes!