Mark,

As it states the connection was refused, usually because the ARS Server
cannot communicate with the specified WSDL.

Which could be for many reasons:

-server not up

-target web service not up

-target port not open

-firewall block

-incorrect authentication, if not anonymous

Can you pull up the WSDL in a browser and display with no problem?

Try using SoapUI to verify target web service is functioning as designed
external to Remedy first.

Regards,

Andrew C. Goodall

Software Engineer