Just visited mahableshwar a couple of week back with ma wife and kid, since
it high season you find this place a bit costly, not that costly to burn
your pocket. Climate was pleasant somewhat around 20-25 at noon and 10-15
in night which as compared to the city which is around 35-38 during high
noon, and since the mansoon is fast approaching it even hotter because of
humidity and you can even see some dark clouds hovering your head in the
morning.\

I like the mansoon as lot as the place i stay( 60 KM from Mumbai) is very
close to nature (just like coutry side) and me along with my freind often
go for drive to the river side where we can have blast along with a couple
pegs and a fresh catch from the river.

Even pune is hot in summer, coldder in winter(temp is much less than
mumbai, goes upto 6 degrees)
Best thing i can say about pune is the eatery, "awesome food" and even
cheaper and the bad thing is the autodriver's they take you for a drive if
you are new to the place. It ways good to have someone with you if he is
local person

regards
rajesh