Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 11:16:22 -0400
From: wirasat_sidd...@ao.uscourts.gov
Subject: Re: Rebuild - Restore BMC_ComputerSystem Class CMDB 2.1
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
Have you checked OBJSTR:AttributeDefinition
and OBJSTR:Class
forms to see if there are any pending
records.

Thanks,

Wirasat Siddiqi

Desk Phone: 202-502-3204

Cell: 202-368-7190

Email: wirasat_sidd...@ao.uscourts.gov

From:
 "Hyunkel v2.0"
<lord_dyna...@hotmail.com>

To:
 arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

Date:
 06/01/2012 10:37 AM

Subject:
   Rebuild - Restore
BMC_ComputerSystem Class CMDB 2.1

Sent by:
   "Action
Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**

Listers;

Looking for help again; I made a couple of tests modifying the attributes
for BMC_ComputerSystem class. It has almost 1 day in "Change Pending"
status; however if I look into the OBJSTR:Pending form I'm not finding
any information. Also I restarted all application but still shown as Change
Pending; My initial guess is since I attempt to create 9 new attributes,
maybe it got stucked at some point.

I want to restore the class by patching the CMDB, but I'd like to check
with you if there's any other way to restore a class inside the Atrium
2.1

Thanks in advance.

Hugo Ruesga

Software Development Advisor

Please consider the environment
before printing this email

The information contained
in and transferred with this electronic message is intended only for the
recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law and it may contain
information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to
this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com
ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_

_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com  ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_