Hi,

As for the Historical License Usage form, with supposedly should keep
track of each session, I still am of the opinion that it is faulty. And as
LJ said, it does not track Read-license-users. And it definitely does not
track Application licenses.

The best way is to use the User-logging functionality, either File-based
or Form-based.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):