Hi,

Well, I don't think it's a bug, and I don't think they will "fix it".

I suggest that you try it, and then ask BMC if this is as designed.

The consistency of this "bug" is thorough, and I have depended heavily on
it in an internal RRR-system I built right after 7.6.04 was released.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se