Hi All,

Currently I am on ARS 6.3 with custom forms for Incident and Change Management.
In the near future we'll me moving to 7.6 and the ITSM Suite but in the mean
time I have to handle requests for new fields.

Either on your custom forms or within ITSM does anyone have a field like
%Complete (0,25,50,75,100) or Estimated Completion Date? If so, does it really
get used? I have a request for this on our Change Management form however this
sounds like a Task in MS Outlook and my expectation is that no one is going to
fill it out.

Any insight much appreciated.

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
ITILv3 Foundation
NaviSite - A Time Warner Cable Company
mbritt...@navisite.com<mailto:mbritt...@navisite.com>
Office: 315-453-2912 x5335
Mobile: 315-882.5360

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.