My Dad said that there were 4 words you needed to know to get along with a
woman: "I was wrong dear."  There is another version of this: "You are right
dear."  Learning these words saves a lot of time and aggravation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of pritch
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 8:22 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Friday Humor

5 Deadly terms used by a woman

1) FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is
right and you need to shut-up.
2) NOTHING: Means something & you need to be worried.
3) GO AHEAD: This is a dare, not permission.  DO NOT DO IT!
4) WHATEVER: A women's way of saying 'screw you'
5) THAT'S OKAY: She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay
for your mistake.

Bonus Word) WOW! This is not a compliment.  She's amazed that one person
could be so stupid.