Hi,

In background we have a field on "AR System Report Console" form, named
"Form Name", on which run time form name is populated after selecting value
in "Report Name" field.

For populating fields, we have data dictionary menu attached to different
fields.

(e.g. Field1, Field2 etc) Fields which are getting populated in the list are
only "data fields". For other fields we need to select the check boxes of
the menu.

HTH

--

Regards,

ITSM Support

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email: i...@vyomlabs.com  || Web Site: www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs || http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs