From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jamie
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 13:04
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Data Management Client on Windows 7

Has anyone installe the Data Management Client on a Windows 7 workstation with
excel 2010?  By default the application installed in the 32 bit Program Files
(x86) folder, and even though when I'm trying to use the DMT tool for
foundation upload and I select the correct path to for the DMT install, the
worksheets are not opened and converted correctly.  For some reason the
worksheet is opened with a hard value of the DMT install path of /Program
Files/ instead of /Program Files (x86).

Has anyone had any luck getting the Data Management Client to work with Windows
7?  I tried opening a ticket with BMC and after two weeks of going back and
forth they said it was part of the design and excel that to be 2003.