Hi,

Yes, but if you have transfertype=SYNCTOTARGET, it tries to perform the
same search in the ARX-file as it does against the server. And this may
not be possible if the ARX-file has not been created yet...

So the first time you export to ARX-files, use the transfertype=COPY.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se