Hi,

Below steps can be done to achieve this

1) Integrate Approval Engine with TMS:Task
    a) Create join of TMS:Task and AP:Detail.
    b) Create join of TMS:Task and AP:DetailSignature.
2) Run arjoinfix.exe. (for windows)
3) Configure TMS:Task in the AP:Form.
4) Configure 'Process' and 'Rule' for task approval.
5) Create workflow which will call approval engine (when the 'Change
Status'="Schedule For Approval" and 'Task Status'="Staged")

HTH

--

Regards,

ITSM Support

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email: i...@vyomlabs.com  || Web Site: www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs || http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs