Still stuck.   Does anyone know how to create a trust relationship with the
BMC.ADDM dataset in CMDB 7.6.4?  I have looked in several of  the BMC
technical guides and what is written is not working.  The guide states
"Trusted datasets" is listed in the Admin Console (Custom tab) under "
Foundation - Product/Operational Catalogs" - and I do not see "Trusted
datasets" there.  Does something have to be installed first? Is there a
permission setting that I am missing. I checked the BMC forums - and no info
was there.

There is a form called  PCT:Trusteddataset - so trusted datasets are
associated with the Product Catalog application.  At first I was wondering
if certain patches or some software from the Product Catalog has to be
configured first in order to build the trust relationship.  However, we have
another "Test" dataset that was set up as a trust already so I am thinking
we are configured correctly.

Interestingly, the BMC.ADDM dataset does show up in Atrium Core, when I try
to create a reconciliation job.