From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On
Behalf Of patrick zandi [remedy...@gmail.com]
Sent: 12 July 2012 17:07
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Abydos: srd not showing up..

** Sorry: I have a weird issue that I am trying to nail down.
Abydos installed, and configured..
Create a very simple SR and it creates a WO..
Go to the service catalog manger console, it does not show up..
I have also selected the create, switched to search and did a CLEAR all and a
blank search.. it does not show up..

It was created by me, it is global, and I cannot see.. This is my first abydos
creation.. but I cannot figure out why it is not there.
I could debug, but just asking for anyone who has run against this.. before..

--
Patrick Zandi