Probably have to do a set field if urgency = "High" set field temp_urgency =
2000. Also pay attention to your partner's data type.

Mark

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Goodall, Andrew C
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 3:01 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: retrieving enumerated (selection list) ID integer instead of value in
filter action

**

My integration partner needs the urgency and impact value ID passed to them
instead of the value/alias character string.

How do I do this in a filter action?

$urgency$ will always give me the value associated with ID=2000 (2-High), but I
want it to return the ID value 2000.

Do I have to set urgency to a temp integer field first, to get the ID?

I would have thought it would have been something simple like $urgency$.ID

Regards,

Andrew C. Goodall
Software Engineer
Development Services
ago...@jcpenney.com<mailto:ago...@jcpenney.com>
jcpenney
6501 Legacy Drive
Plano, TX 75024
jcp.com

it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If the reader of this
message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any
review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer.
_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.