Hi,

Cause for this issue is the 'Normalization Status' Field. This is a
selection field with below values.

Selection Values

ID

Other

10

Not Normalized

20

Not Applicable For Normalization

30

Normalization Failed

40

Normalized but Not Approved

50

Normalized and Approved

60

Modified After Last Normalization

70

This field is referred / updated after and before the normalization for each
record. By default this field is not on the default view.
If value of this field is 'Not Normalized' for a record, then only this
record is normalized. When we update or created an entry, its values is
automatically set to 'Not Normalized'.

Please let us know if you are trying to map this field in 'Class Mapping'
with value other than 'Not Normalized'.

The solution is either you should not map this attribute / field, or this
field must be mapped with 'Not Normalized' value in order to normalize the
record.

HTH

--

Regards,

ITSM Support

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email: i...@vyomlabs.com  || Web Site: www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs || http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs