Not 100% sure of it, but I think that class manager has nothing to do with AST
forms. Class manager defines the forms of the CMDB. AST forms are join forms
comming from the CMDB forms that are part of the Asset Management application.

So you must change the AST form directly from the developer studio, using an
overlay. There is no need to deal with the class manager.

Jose Huerta
theremedyforit.com