Hi,

In 7.6.04:

A. Users should go to one Mid-Tier per session.

B. The Mid-Tier-server should bounce between AR-servers during a session,
that is the recommended way in 7.6.04, and it should not require multiple
licenses.

C. A user should be able to connect to multiple servers even if they are
non Admins, that is all well and good and as designed.

D. A user can NOT connect from multiple clients (Mid-Tiers) at the same
time if they are not Admin-users. But this does not seem to be the case
you have described.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):