Thank you..!!

The reason why I posted the question is because we have an application in
Remedy 6.3 that is about 10+ years old and we wanted to take advantage of
the new functionality and design capabilities of 7.6 but, all we are
getting is the old system with different colors and some fields moved
around. VERY frustrating when you are teaching someone how to build an
application properly.. Thanks again..