From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Nathan Aker
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 1:32 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AD People Integration Choking due to Max Filters for an Operation

**
ARDBC Vendor form against AD with a "Process" check box which is a display only
field.  The only thing the escalation does is every hour come through and check
the box.  Filter workflow then fires on Modify which determines if any changes
have been made to the person and pushes/updates accordingly.  This had to be
done because of a defect in the ARDBC plugin whereby it can not properly
evaluate the lastChanged attribute to identify delta data only.

So basically sounds like my workflow is triggering just like yours and just
like I've done it in previous versions without issue.  What version are you on
and do you have the CMDB people CI updates processing as well?   Nate.

Nathan Aker
ITSM Solution Architect
McAfee, Inc.