Haha just blast Johnny Cash, Ring of Fire after flushing the mid tier

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2012, at 8:28 AM, "Reiser, John J" <john.j.rei...@lmco.com>
wrote:

**

“My Way” – Ol’ Blue Eyes

Thank you,

---
John J. Reiser
Remedy Developer/Administrator

Senior Software Development Analyst
Lockheed Martin - MS2
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased by
me