Meta-Query, bundled with Meta-Update, allows you to run any SQL query without
any SQL clients.  In addition, one of the script library samples, AR Tables
Report
<http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/product/SthMupd/scriptlib/scr_Rpt-arschema.html>

, generates a CSV of pertinent fields from arschema and adds a record count
for some table types.

The distribution can be unzipped on any client machine.  Deleting the files is
the uninstall procedure.

Trials are free and include all bundled utilities: Meta-Update, Query, Schema,
Delete.

Cheers

Ben Chernys
Senior Software Architect

Canada / Deutschland
Mobile:      +49 171 380 2329    GMT + 1 + [ DST ]
Email:        <mailto:ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com>
Ben.Chernys_AT_softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:          <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> www.softwaretoolhouse.com

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor and out Freebies

Section for an ITSM 7.6.04 Forms and Fields spreadsheet.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate
your imports, migrations, in no time at all, without programming,
without staging forms, without merge workflow.
 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/