From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Roney Varghese
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 2:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: If BMC Remedy had a theme song

**
Yeah I donno if you guys have heard this one. It always makes me think about
remedy.

Jason Mraz The Remedy

Chorus.
The remedy is the experience.
This is a dangerous liaison
I say the comedy is that it's serious.
This is a strange enough new play on words
I say the tragedy is how you're gonna spend
The rest of your nights with the light on
So shine the light on all of your friends
When it all amounts to nothing in the end.

Regards,
Roney Samuel Varghese

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 29, 2012, at 1:12 PM, "Pierson, Shawn"